12/01/2010

Found A Santa Boot!

I stopped by the local thrift store today and found this for $2. I never feel bad about paying for anything there because the money goes to Christian missions. As I peeled the price off when I got home, there was the original store price of $14.99!
Don't you just like the antique quality about this? I did. Off to the basement to see what I can make with this. A Christmas tree...check, extra greenery...check, styrofoam...check, moss...check, white ball thingy's...check and lastly, wine bottle stocking hat...check. I put all those together and came up with this.  Total cost, the $2...I had all the rest just boxed in the basement. Terry     I'm linking up to Gina's Transformation Thursday     

2 comments:

  1. Very cute boot. Looks like it is right off Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful home! And I love the boot. I'm a thrift shopper too and love that $2 price tag. I picked up some adorable Christmas goodies this season too! I'm going to follow you and hope you'll stop by and visit my blog and consider following me too ;)

    Michelle
    www.newengland-style.com

    ReplyDelete

It makes me smile to hear from you!

09 10