2/24/2012

Cute cloche!

This is nothing new, just too cute.

Everyone has seen these all over the place, at garage sales and thrift stores, etc.









They start out life as a cheese holder...



Marrying a base of some kind to the wood round and in my case, wooden candle sticks from a garage sale. Painting it with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint because it's so easy to work with...a little distressing and finishing and you have a sweet and cute cloche on a stand.

One to sell in my booth and one to keep and have some Spring fun with...loaded with faux Robin eggs.

These parties I love to link up to or check out my Blog Parties tab
Party Time @ It's So Very Cheri
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On The Porch
Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple 

It's Party Time @ Northern Cottage
Show Off Your Cottage Monday @ The house in the roses
Masterpiece Monday @ Boogieboard Cottage 
Creative Blogger's Party @ Homemaker On A Dime
Making The World Cuter @ Making The World Cuter
Show Me What You Got @ Our Delightful Home
Knick of Time Tuesday @ Knick of Time
Turning the Daunting Into Doable Tuesday @ Project Queen
Twice Owned Tuesday @ House Of Grace
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm

Time to Shine Tuesday @ A Diamond in the Stuff 
Tuesday Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia 
Trash 2 Treasure @ Sassy Sites
Northern Cottage Party Tuesday @ Northern Cottage
Be Inspired Party @ Elizabeth & Co.
Power Of Paint @ Domestically Speaking
Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design
White Wednesday @ Faded Charm

Overflowing with Creativity @ It's Overflowing
Rock N Share Wednesday @ The Shady Porch
Show and Share @ Lil Pink Pocket 
Link Up Wednesday @ Junk in their Trunk
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
Piece of Work Wednesday @  Primitive & Proper
Good Life Wednesday @ A Beach Cottage

Show & Share @ Southern Lovely
Open House Thursday @ No Minimalist Here
Strut Your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Creek Cottage

From Trash To Treasure Thursday @ Alchemy Fine Living
100 Ideas Under $100 @ Beyond The Picket Fence

Blog Stalking Thursday @ The Crafty Blog Stalker
Cottage Flora Thursday @ Fishtail Cottage
Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Furniture Feature Friday @ Miss Mustard Seed

Fridays Unfolded @ Stuff and Nonsense

Potpourri Friday @ 2805
Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest

Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Inspiration Friday @ At The Picket Fence
Free For All Party @ Five Days, Five Ways
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
Any Link Goes Party @ Bacon Time With The Hungry Hungry Hypo 
Weekend WrapUp Party @ Tatertots and Jello 
Serenity Saturday @ Serenity You
Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors
Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different, Act Normal 

Sunday Showcase Party @ By Stephanie Lynn 
Sundae Scoop Weekend Wrap Up Party @ I love Nap Time 
Sunday Blog Love @ Cherished Treasures
So Darn Crafty Party @ Sew Many Ways
Sunday's Best Wrap Up Party @ My 1929 Charmer 

Before and After Party @ Thrifty Decor Chick

21 comments:

  1. I love it! I just did an idea that is similar. I love the cloche idea and need to keep my eye out for one!
    www.craftingrebellion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. One to keep and one to sell sounds perfect to me! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love cloches! There are so many options for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charming cloches! Thank you for sharing your creativity at Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea. They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post

    I am following your blog with GFC
    now follow back me with GFC too
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terry this is so cute! The next time I find one of these I am coping you:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look.
    Love the eggs in it.
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aren't those great.I love finding them.I love how you painted yours.I am your newest follower from Knick of time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute and fun to use in decorating.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my first time to see this done. Now I just need together up a cheese
    holder.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still haven't made one of these, but yours turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice. I love the cloches I have several around my home. There is one in my photo on Savy Southern Style.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm you newest follower. This is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing on Serenity Saturday

    Natasha xxx

    www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love giving new life to old things! Very pretty for spring! Thanks for sharing at the Rock 'N Share!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the chippy factor - great pieces!! features and a new party link up will be shortly be sure to swing by to take a gander! xo

    www.NorthernCottage.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just bought two of these at a local thrift store....one was $1.50 and the other was $2.00. (not sure why they were different prices as they were identical but anyhoo...)Thank you for the great idea on what I can do with them. I LOVE how yours turned out! I am relatively new to blogland but will be following your posts in the future.

    ReplyDelete

It makes me smile to hear from you!

09 10