2/01/2012

Hang It Up

I have always loved the creative and different designs of old hangers.

I was viewing these on Ballard Designs and fell in love. They are on sale for only $35 for the set of three but that still was a bit pricey for me.




 So I found some on eBay! Actual vintage hangers, not reproductions.




I hung them in my laundry room but thought they needed something more, so here is all that I tweaked in this room...
I changed the knobs for 'M' knobs on clearance at Hobby Lobby
I added vinyl clothes pins from Etsy to the vinyl words on my wall.
Click on my right sidebar for a GiveAway!


These parties I love to link up to or check out my Blog Parties tab
Party Time @ It's So Very Cheri
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On The Porch
Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple 

Show Off Your Cottage Monday @ The house in the roses
Masterpiece Monday @ Boogieboard Cottage 
Creative Blogger's Party @ Homemaker On A Dime
Making The World Cuter @ Making The World Cuter
Amaze Me Monday @ Dittle Dattle  

Knick of Time Tuesday @ Knick of Time
Turning the Daunting Into Doable Tuesday @ Project Queen
Twice Owned Tuesday @ House Of Grace
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm

Time to Shine Tuesday @ A Diamond in the Stuff 
Tuesday Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia 
Trash 2 Treasure @ Sassy Sites
Be Inspired Party @ Elizabeth & Co.
Power Of Paint @ Domestically Speaking
Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design
White Wednesday @ Faded Charm

Overflowing with Creativity @ It's Overflowing
Rock N Share Wednesday @ The Shady Porch
Show and Share @ Lil Pink Pocket 
Link Up Wednesday @ Junk in their Trunk
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
Piece of Work Wednesday @  Primitive & Proper
Good Life Wednesday @ A Beach Cottage

Show & Share @ Southern Lovely
Open House Thursday @ No Minimalist Here
Strut Your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Creek Cottage

From Trash To Treasure Thursday @ Alchemy Fine Living
100 Ideas Under $100 @ Beyond The Picket Fence

Blog Stalking Thursday @ The Crafty Blog Stalker
Cottage Flora Thursday @ Fishtail Cottage
Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Furniture Feature Friday @ Miss Mustard Seed
Remodelaholic Friday @ Remodelaholic 

Potpourri Friday @ 2805
Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest

Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Inspiration Friday @ At The Picket Fence
Free For All Party @ Five Days, Five Ways
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
Any Link Goes Party @ Bacon Time With The Hungry Hungry Hypo 
Weekend WrapUp Party @ Tatertots and Jello 
Serenity Saturday @ Serenity You
Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors
Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different, Act Normal 

Sunday Showcase Party @ By Stephanie Lynn 
Sundae Scoop Weekend Wrap Up Party @ I love Nap Time 
Sunday Blog Love @ Cherished Treasures
Sunday's Best Wrap Up Party @ My 1929 Charmer 
Before and After Party @ Thrifty Decor Chick
Head to Head Showdown @ I can't stop crafting 
Sweet Saturday Link Party @ Gingerbread

20 comments:

  1. Your laundry room is wonderful. I love those hangers. I am a happy new follower from Wow us Wednesdays
    Laura
    http://imsovintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Washing and folding might not be quiet as bad if I had a laundry room that awesome! Great Job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd go for the vintage as well, so much more fun. Love how you accessorized them! Reeeally like that wire basket with the clothespins.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute idea!! I used to live by and shop in the Ballard Designs outlet in Ohio. I'm going to miss them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like yours even better than Ballard!
    Nice work!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific idea and great art! Thank you for sharing your lovely project at Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cute laundry room and great old hangers. I have one that came with the antique armoire in the dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the vintage hangers even more than the Ballard ones. Love your laundry room.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it! It would be fun to collect different types of hangars too, what a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your hanger collection and the addition of the words. Your laundry room is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great and simple way to redo a small space....Love those hangers! I hope you wil link up with me here:
    http://www.thegingerbreadblog.com/2012/02/sweet-saturday-link-party-v25.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great laundry room! I'd love it if you'd share this over at the Head to Head Showdown link party, happening right now at www.icantstopcrafting.blogspot.com ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are awesome! Following ya thru the new Linky Tool! I hope you will do the same!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute are those! I noticed them in there too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely idea! love that they are vintage too:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it!! Thanks for linking up! Just checking, did you see my Lisa Leonard giveaway yet?


    XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your laundry room. I had to pin it. Im gathering ideas to redo my laundry room and my office/craft room. I just started my blog and Im loving it. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your laundry room is so pretty. Love those hangers and are so cool in your room. Love the vinyl clothes pins too. You sure are lucky. Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration at Sunday's Best Par.tay!

    ReplyDelete
  19. fantastic

    Thanks for linking up to Serenity Saturday Link Party!
    Hope you can join me again tomorrow

    Natasha xx

    www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

It makes me smile to hear from you!

09 10