2/19/2012

I'm taking a stand!

I may love, love, love your blog, but if you have word verification that has become harder to read, that needs to be retyped just to get my comment though,

I just can't do it anymore. 

Does that mean I am getting poor eye site? I have new glasses. Am I getting cranky in my older age, maybe.

So I want all the blogs I visit that have word verification turned on to know that even though I don't comment, I still love your work. I just can't see past the evil Word Verification to talk to you!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I agree with you! Thanks so much for your kind comment on my little chamber candlestick makeover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

    ReplyDelete

It makes me smile to hear from you!

09 10