7/10/2011

Week 15 ~ Diamonds In The Rough!

Diamonds In The Rough! is my weekly feature, where I show you the treasures that I find from garage sales, thrift stores and antique stores.

This was a good week, besides some books and a few random teacups that I won't bother to show you, I got a bunch of good treasures.

Are you ready? Here goes...
This was only 25¢, so I got it to sell in my mall booth.
This old wheelbarrow was the steal of the day at $15. Since it is too late for me to plant flowers in...plus I will be going on another vacation and won't be here to water...I will save it for a great fall display in the yard this year. Imagine pumpkins and mums in this! That is AFTER hubby fixes it up a bit and I seal it with exterior varnish.




Another old watering can, top pic., ($3) to add to my growing collection.
Two frames ($5) for my daughters apartment.
Toilet Paper Holder, 50¢ for my daughter's apartment.
Sweet vintage bowl figurines, $1 to sell in my mall booth.
Nice glass ice bucket, $1
Old tobacco tin, $1 to sell in my mall booth.
Three rocks with Herb names, 75¢ to add to my garden.
Huge glass container minus the lid, 50¢, and table to paint, $3.
New lampshade, $1 because I just never know when I might need one.
Silver sugar and creamer, $1 
 I am collecting these cream and sugars for use
on a Christmas Tree this holiday.
This $5 table has the coolest wheels and will look great painted even though it's pretty nice as is.
Heavy glass bud vases, $1 for both.
Tall glass candle stands, $1
A variety of glassware, $5
 And here is what I did with some of it.
Epoxied one of the glass candle stands to the large bowl.
And made yet another glass garden art piece.
A very good week, don't you think?

NOTE: You should be able to click on most of the pictures to enlarge to see further details.
These parties I love to link up to or check out my Blog Parties tab
Party Time @ It's So Very Cheri
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On The Porch
Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple
Creative Blogger's Party @ Homemaker On A Dime
Making The World Cuter @ Making The World Cuter
Amaze Me Monday @ Dittle Dattle 
Twice Owned Tuesday @ House Of Grace
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm

Time to Shine Tuesday @ A Diamond in the Stuff 
Tuesday Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia 
Trash 2 Treasure @ Sassy Sites
Power Of Paint @ Domestically Speaking
Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design
White Wednesday @ Faded Charm
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
Piece of Work Wednesday @  Primitive & Proper
Good Life Wednesday @ A Beach Cottage

Open House Thursday @ No Minimalist Here
Strut Your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage

From Trash To Treasure Thursday @ Alchemy Fine Living
100 Ideas Under $100 @ Beyond The Picket Fence

Cottage Flora Thursday @ Fishtail Cottage
Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Furniture Feature Friday @ Miss Mustard Seed

Remodelaholic Friday @ Remodelaholic
Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest

Look What I Found Friday @ Vintage Revivals
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Weekend WrapUp Party @ Tatertots and Jello
Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors
Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different, Act Normal 

Any Link Goes Party @ Bacon Time With The Hungry Hungry Hypo 
Sunday Showcase Party @ By Stephanie Lynn
 
Sundae Scoop Weekend Wrap Up Party @ I love Nap Time 
Sunday Blog Love @ Cherished Treasures
Before and After Party @ Thrifty Decor Chick

11 comments:

  1. Fall is my favorite time of year and I'd love to find one of these! I can see the mums, the pumpkins, the burlap, the hay....the possibilities are endless!

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow some super finds! love the wheelbarrow and your watering cans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great deals. I especially love the wheelbarrow. That will make an awesome fall display. Kudos, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Terry
    Thanks so much for stopping by the Back Porch and your comment.

    Love the treasures you found. One day, J and I need to make a run to Q. I have heard it is wonderful for antiquing, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your wheelbarrow-it will be fantastic for fall decorating.Beautiful little cup too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for posting our Mountain of Giveaway button on your blog. It has become one of my favorite past-times, to sit and read everyone's inspiring stories and look at all the amazing pictures. I am your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terry, you truly racked-up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop became the coolest party on the block because of your participation. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the toilet paper holder and wheelbarrow and watering cans and.....! Love it all. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me smile to hear from you!

09 10