2/03/2011

Blizzard of 2011

Twenty inches of snow in less than 18 hours! Here are some examples of what the 20 inches of snow looks like! Luckily we have a large snow blower and it took care of digging us out perfectly.
From some snow to so much snow that it completely covered this huge flowerpot.

My bridge in the summer over the dry creek bed, covered in snow except for the finials!
See the finials of the bridge? And look at how the snow blower sliced the snow!
Unbelievable! You have to click on the pictures to really see how awesome this is. Terry

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You really got some snow! We are expecting flurries tonight, but that's about all we get here in S. Arkansas. Stay safe and warm...that's going to be a real mess when it melts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love it. I was still snowed in as of this morning here in Michigan :) Finally dug out! Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! That's alot of snow! Be careful and stay warm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH PLEASE LET IT END.... MORE FOR SUNDAY MONDAY... I THINK THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST IN ABOUT THREE YEARS... I'M GOING CRAZY.....

    ReplyDelete

It makes me smile to hear from you!

09 10