2/08/2011

White around the House

Here are more whites around the house for White Wednesday.
Vintage photo of two sisters.

I added lettering to platter and hung stray ironstone lids below.

Baby is one of the little girls in first photo.

A way to display vintage hankies in a vintage pitcher.


Dream - Scrapbook embellishment, Old frame painted white, Cute pitcher hung with ribbon.

Vintage 1900's postcards that I framed.

Old bead board frame from garage sale. I added the combined initials for hubby and me.
Enjoy, Terry

Linking up to these parties:
White Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday
Good Life Wednesday
Transformation Thursday
Frugal Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Saturday Nite Special 
 Sunday Showcase
SassySite Friday

18 comments:

  1. How beautiful. I love whites. I really like what you did with the little pitcher in the frame. Very cleaver. I am going to try that. Thanks for sharing. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty pieces! I adore the frame with the little white pitcher in it.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful whites! The picture of the 3 ladies is gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the frame with the cream pitcher hanging in it!
    Theresa
    aka:tot

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty, I love the frame with the little pitcher!!
    hugs,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty. Love the pitcher hanging in the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pitcher in the frame...very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terry, the ironstone lids are so pretty hanging on the wall. The hankies in the pitcher are inspiring. A very nice collection of whites!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! I love the little white pitcher in the frame!
    Darling!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite is the pitcher in the frame!!! It's great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the framed pitcher too! How clever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like how you hung that pitcher with blue ribbon inside that pretty white frame. all your photos look Fabulous!!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all your white accents. Just lovely.
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh I just was going through White Wednesday.......you did not paint your propane tank like a watermelon!!!
    Brilliant !!!!!!!!
    I have to become a follower of yours just because of THAT!!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is lovely. I am hosting a Valentine Giveaway. I would love for you to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So unique and creative! LOVE the hankies in the pitcher and the frame with the little pitcher. Happy WW
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute cute cute!!
    Love it all. off to see more

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty! I love the frame with the little creamer, so sweet!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete

It makes me smile to hear from you!

09 10