2/14/2011

Living Room Tour - Friends House

View from front door
You are invited to tour the living room of my friend Randi. She loves to decorate and we knock around decorating ideas with each other. Randi is not subtle in her decorating so you will have a lot of eye candy to view. She lives in a typical ranch with her husband and they have two lovely grown daughters and two cats. You can click on each picture to enlarge for viewing the details.

Oh by the way, most of the 'decor' in her home is from garage sales and thrift stores! Yes, you can transform your home this way too! Sit back and enjoy walking through her front door...

View from fireplace to front door







I upholstered and painted this bench that she purchased from me



Randi is the Queen of sweet vignettes


I used The Graphics Fairy to make these coaster inserts for her

The table I painted and sold to Randi








I painted and upholstered this chair that Randi bought from me. I still have one more for sale.





Over the next several posts, I will show you other rooms in her house, so keep a watch out for them.

I am linking up to these parties:
Met. Monday
Amaze Me Monday 
Show off Your Cottage Monday
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday 
Good Life Wednesday 
Wow Us Wednesday
Transformation Thursday
Strut Your Stuff Thursday
Winter Blues Wednesday 
Frugal Friday
Show and Tell

12 comments:

  1. What a pretty Living room! Can't wait to see the rest.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friends house is beautifully decorated. Thanks for sharing. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friends home is beautifully decorated. She has some nice things. Thanks for sharing.

    erica-sweetonyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how she uses the bench as a table top!! I saw a similar chair (that you upholstered for her)the other day in the local thrift shop for only 14.00 and thought of you...if only you lived closer, you could do wonders with it!! very pretty home

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful room full of lovely things.

    Came by to see who won that amazing pillow. I keep checking my email to see if it was MOI !! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely, so many pretty things to look at! It looks very comfortable and wonderful place to entertain in.
    Have a sweet day and hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terry my friend..what a fun house your friend has..girl I really loved all the great displays under the cloches..how fun all the pieces you did for her..You have always been so great at painting your talent is beyong great my friend..Oh thanks for becoming a follower of mine, I have been following you since I first found your blog as I so remembered you from RMS and loved your home there..do you remember picket fences from there she also has a blog..Hugs and smiles Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terry, how pretty, lots of collectables to look at too! I have the honor of being your "linky neighbor" over at Savvy Southern Style, have a wonderful week, xoxo tami

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terry, thanks for sharing your friend's home. I love the color in her bookcases.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything is so beautiful. I'm so glad you linked up this post to my party. Such gorgeous photos. Hope to see you again at next week's party.

    ReplyDelete

It makes me smile to hear from you!

09 10