2/27/2011

My Friends Pink Guest Bedroom

I have been featuring my friends home lately. This is the last installment of a partial tour of her ranch style home. I have featured her Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Main Bathroom, Master Bedroom and now her Guest Bedroom. We have had many hours of fun decorating her home.
One of her 2 cats followed me around that picture taking day and wanted to be in every picture...just like a kid!









NOTE: You should be able to click on most of the pictures to enlarge to see further details.
These parties I love to link up to or check out my Blog Parties tab
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On The Porch
Make It For Monday @ Cottage Instincts
Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple
Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Girl Creative
Making The World Cuter @ Making The World Cuter
Twice Owned Tuesday @ House Of Grace
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Power Of Paint @ Domestically Speaking
White Wednesday @ Faded Charm
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
Piece of Work Wednesday @  Primitive & Proper
Good Life Wednesday @ A Beach Cottage
Strut Your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage
100 Ideas Under $100 @ Beyond The Picket Fence
Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Furniture Feature Friday @ Miss Mustard Seed
Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground 
Creative Girls Blog Hop Friday @ The Girl Creative
Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors
Strut Your Stuff @ The Saturday Morning Blog
Sunday Showcase Party @ By Stephanie Lynn

11 comments:

  1. What a feminine bedroom! I love the dusty pink paint. It is an unusual color, and I like it!

    xoxoxo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend has such a pretty room! The color looks like one of the pink colors in House Beautiful this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty bedroom! Bet she has trouble getting guests to leave having such a pretty room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is pretty. Any guest would be privileged to stay there!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty bedroom. Andy guest would love staying in it. I like all the little things that make it so cozy and pretty. Thanks for sharing. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOur friend has a beautiful home. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful home!!! How absolutely gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! So many great details!!

    PS: Today is the last day to enter my first ever giveaway on my blog, and I'd love if you'd stop by and enter! Check it out: http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-first-giveaway-and-introducing-your.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an inviting vintage looking room!
    When can I make a reservation?! Ü
    Thanks for sharing.
    Barb in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this room. I also like your bedroom and was wondering what color brown paint you used on walls and color of shutters. Your bedroom is just beautiful. So glad I found your site.

    ReplyDelete

It makes me smile to hear from you!

09 10