2/27/2011

My Friends Master Bedroom

Here are pictures of my friends master bedroom. She painted the dressers. She purchased an extra panel for the curtains and I made valances for her. Enjoy
We reupholstered a $5 garage sale stool.




Notice fork hooks!
NOTE: You should be able to click on most of the pictures to enlarge to see further details.
These parties I love to link up to or check out my Blog Parties tab
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On The Porch
Make It For Monday @ Cottage Instincts
Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple
Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Girl Creative
Making The World Cuter @ Making The World Cuter
Twice Owned Tuesday @ House Of Grace
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Power Of Paint @ Domestically Speaking
White Wednesday @ Faded Charm
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
Piece of Work Wednesday @  Primitive & Proper
Good Life Wednesday @ A Beach Cottage
Strut Your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage
100 Ideas Under $100 @ Beyond The Picket Fence
Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Furniture Feature Friday @ Miss Mustard Seed
Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground 
Creative Girls Blog Hop Friday @ The Girl Creative
Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors
Strut Your Stuff @ The Saturday Morning Blog
Sunday Showcase Party @ By Stephanie Lynn

5 comments:

  1. Love this stylish bedroom! So many pretty details I spent alot of time looking, including the painted suitcase under the desk. Clever! The white furniture is gorgeous along with the black curvy iron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous room!! She certainly knows how to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking I need to know your friend. she is such a great decorator for the romantic style.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! This is fabulous! My fave....the painted suitcase! Love it!
    hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete

It makes me smile to hear from you!

09 10