10/23/2011

Lyre Back Chairs


Finished a rebirth on these two lyre back chairs today and took them to my antique mall booth.

Before
I fell in love with this fabric from Hobby Lobby. Someone will give them a new home.


NOTE: You should be able to click on most of the pictures to enlarge to see further details.
These parties I love to link up to or check out my Blog Parties tab
Party Time @ It's So Very Cheri
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On The Porch
Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple
Creative Blogger's Party @ Homemaker On A Dime
Making The World Cuter @ Making The World Cuter
Amaze Me Monday @ Dittle Dattle  

Knick of Time Tuesday @ Knick of Time
Twice Owned Tuesday @ House Of Grace
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm

Time to Shine Tuesday @ A Diamond in the Stuff 
Tuesday Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia 
Trash 2 Treasure @ Sassy Sites
Power Of Paint @ Domestically Speaking
Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design
White Wednesday @ Faded Charm
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
Piece of Work Wednesday @  Primitive & Proper
Good Life Wednesday @ A Beach Cottage

Open House Thursday @ No Minimalist Here
Strut Your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Creek Cottage

From Trash To Treasure Thursday @ Alchemy Fine Living
100 Ideas Under $100 @ Beyond The Picket Fence

Blog Stalking Thursday @ The Crafty Blog Stalker
Cottage Flora Thursday @ Fishtail Cottage  
Show & Share @ Southern Lovely
Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Furniture Feature Friday @ Miss Mustard Seed

Remodelaholic Friday @ Remodelaholic
Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest

Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Weekend WrapUp Party @ Tatertots and Jello
Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors
Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different, Act Normal 

Any Link Goes Party @ Bacon Time With The Hungry Hungry Hypo 
Sunday Showcase Party @ By Stephanie Lynn
 
Sundae Scoop Weekend Wrap Up Party @ I love Nap Time 
Sunday Blog Love @ Cherished Treasures
Before and After Party @ Thrifty Decor Chick

9 comments:

  1. I like that fabric, too. Your chairs look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Love the new paint job makes a world of difference

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grandma had those chairs! Nice make over. Wish they had been passed on to me! Laura, Cottage and Broome

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fabric really made them luxe! andrea@townandprairie

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are adorable! the fabric is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I am sure they will be a quick sale!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, love them, love them, love them!!! Fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You’ve been featured. Check it out.

    Cheri from Its So Very Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  9. The chairs look wonderful. I really love the backs of the chairs.

    Please drop me a note where your booth is. I'd love to drop in on a trip to Quincy.

    ReplyDelete

It makes me smile to hear from you!

09 10