10/30/2011

Think Pink ~ A sweet doll cradle

I am participating in the Go P.I.N.K., Oct. 30th...Are You Aware? Many of us Bloggers are helping spread awareness and standing to fight for this cause.. Breast Cancer! With blog posts that are dedicated to pink, you can view my post then go on over to the party and see what other pinks are out there.

A few years ago I was asked to paint a child's doll cradle. The only requirements were to also paint the words of The Fruit Of The Spirit;
Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self-control found in Galations 5:22.

 I had fun painting rosebuds and these words on this cute cradle. 
Then I went a step further and made all the cute PINK bedding.



I am hoping that this was well used and well loved since it came from my heart. Now go on over to The ArtsyGirl Connection and see what the party has to offer.






NOTE: You should be able to click on most of the pictures to enlarge to see further details.
These parties I love to link up to or check out my Blog Parties tab
Party Time @ It's So Very Cheri
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On The Porch
Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple
Creative Blogger's Party @ Homemaker On A Dime
Making The World Cuter @ Making The World Cuter
Amaze Me Monday @ Dittle Dattle  

Knick of Time Tuesday @ Knick of Time
Twice Owned Tuesday @ House Of Grace
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm

Time to Shine Tuesday @ A Diamond in the Stuff 
Tuesday Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia 
Trash 2 Treasure @ Sassy Sites
Power Of Paint @ Domestically Speaking
Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design
White Wednesday @ Faded Charm
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
Piece of Work Wednesday @  Primitive & Proper
Good Life Wednesday @ A Beach Cottage

Open House Thursday @ No Minimalist Here
Strut Your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Creek Cottage

From Trash To Treasure Thursday @ Alchemy Fine Living
100 Ideas Under $100 @ Beyond The Picket Fence

Blog Stalking Thursday @ The Crafty Blog Stalker
Cottage Flora Thursday @ Fishtail Cottage  
Show & Share @ Southern Lovely
Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Furniture Feature Friday @ Miss Mustard Seed

Remodelaholic Friday @ Remodelaholic
Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest

Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Weekend WrapUp Party @ Tatertots and Jello
Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors
Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different, Act Normal 

Any Link Goes Party @ Bacon Time With The Hungry Hungry Hypo 
Sunday Showcase Party @ By Stephanie Lynn
 
Sundae Scoop Weekend Wrap Up Party @ I love Nap Time 
Sunday Blog Love @ Cherished Treasures
Tuesday's Nursery Hop @ Playful Decor 

8 comments:

  1. Terry, what an adorable cradle!! It's so sweet...and you used the "fruits of the spirit"! Just precious! Love the bedding, as well. Very pretty!! Thanks for sharing and participating in such a worthwhile cause! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that!!!!
    You did a wonderful job with the extra bedding you made.
    Beautiful!!!

    Suzann ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, you are SO talented!! What a creative and fun cradle!! I LOVE the words.. So inspiring and pretty...THANK YOU SO MUCH for joining in Project Pink Today. It means SO much to me and I am very grateful you joined in with all the wonderful women today to make this day such an amazing and beautiful awareness day.. TY TY SO MUCH!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend.. ~Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Terry, this is amazing! I never had a doll bed like this! :) I'd love for you to link up to my Tuesday's Nursery hop today. It's for any kids' decor at any age. I hope you can make it! I'm going back to look at more of your creativity. Have a great day! Nan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable cradle! I'm sure they'll know how much effort and love went into making it!

    Coming over from: http://chasing2monkeys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terry, This is the sweetest little cradle! Thank you for sharing this cute project at the Open House Party.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

It makes me smile to hear from you!

09 10