5/25/2011

Mid May, Views Around The Garden

Sharing some views from around my gardens for you to enjoy! I just love Spring!!!














 
All God's Beauty!

NOTE: You should be able to click on most of the pictures to enlarge to see further details.
These parties I love to link up to or check out my Blog Parties tab
Party Time @ It's So Very Cheri
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On The Porch
Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple
Creative Blogger's Party @ Homemaker On A Dime
Making The World Cuter @ Making The World Cuter
Amaze Me Monday @ Dittle Dattle 
Twice Owned Tuesday @ House Of Grace
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm

Time to Shine Tuesday @ A Diamond in the Stuff 
Tuesday Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia 
Trash 2 Treasure @ Sassy Sites
Power Of Paint @ Domestically Speaking
Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design
White Wednesday @ Faded Charm
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
Piece of Work Wednesday @  Primitive & Proper
Good Life Wednesday @ A Beach Cottage

Open House Thursday @ No Minimalist Here
Strut Your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage
100 Ideas Under $100 @ Beyond The Picket Fence

Cottage Flora Thursday @ Fishtail Cottage
Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Furniture Feature Friday @ Miss Mustard Seed

Remodelaholic Friday @ Remodelaholic
Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest

Look What I Found Friday @ Vintage Revivals
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Weekend WrapUp Party @ Tatertots and Jello
Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors
Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different, Act Normal 
Sunday Showcase Party @ By Stephanie Lynn
 
Sundae Scoop Weekend Wrap Up Party @ I love Nap Time 
Before and After Party @ Thrifty Decor Chick

25 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers and garden accesories. I love being in the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry I love the boots! I have cool stuff in my garden too but I've never seen the boots before :) Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just got a new stalker...I mean, follower! I'm so happy I came across your blog. I just love everything I see! ~ Reina

    ReplyDelete
  4. So enjoyed touring your garden and your kitty is so sweet!!!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up to Cottage Flora Thursdays this week! Your chubby little bird in the bird bath is my favorite!!! xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you needs some watering in that there beauty of a garden? I got some rain for it, no problem sharing, really would love you to have some. REALLY MAKE IT GO AWAY I HAVE PAINTING TO DO.
    Kristy @ 4 the love of WOOD

    ReplyDelete
  7. These garden views are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Terry, thanks for the pictures of your beautiful gardens...love the kitty too!
    have a great day,
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  9. The plants in the boots are so cute!!! Very pretty garden.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty & cutely decorated!

    If those were pink evening primrose around the glass house, I wish mine would bloom like that...in fact, I just wish they'd bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terry, such fun ideas. Will be driving through Quincy tomorrow going to Galesburg. I always think of you and your beautiful home when we do this. Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness Terry! I love all your little surprises around your garden. They're so cute!

    Happy Cottage flora Thursday!
    -Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all of your beautiful spring pictures! Thanks for visiting and your very nice comments, and yes I do feel younger!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your gardens are amazing. So so prett. I love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I meant they are so so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your hard work has paid off. What a FUN garden to viist.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your place is adorable inside and out! You know I love your cat.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your boots! All the whimsy is so fun - thanks for sharing your blooms today! Paula in Idaho
    http://bucketideasforgardening.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow..what a nice picture...

    http://www.yolokow.com
    http://v12gether.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the peonies. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Terry! Thank you for sharing your lovely garden at my party. You have quite the green thumb and everything looks so pretty.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful flowers and garden! Loved your space :)

    Sanghamitra.
    RAINBOW-The Colours of India

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a lovely tour of your gardens. Love the boots filled with plants. Thanks for sharing. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  24. You have such a lovely garden. Kitty must surely be loving it too!! Thanks for linking up with VIF! xo Debra

    ReplyDelete

It makes me smile to hear from you!

09 10