9/08/2011

A Bunch of Before & Afters II

I decided to keep better track of my projects with combining each in a simple collage of Before and After. Here is a sample of past projects, Chapter 2. To see more of my Before and After Chapters, look in my archives. 















NOTE: You should be able to click on most of the pictures to enlarge to see further details.
These parties I love to link up to or check out my Blog Parties tab
Party Time @ It's So Very Cheri
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On The Porch
Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple
Creative Blogger's Party @ Homemaker On A Dime
Making The World Cuter @ Making The World Cuter
Amaze Me Monday @ Dittle Dattle 
Twice Owned Tuesday @ House Of Grace
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm

Time to Shine Tuesday @ A Diamond in the Stuff 
Tuesday Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia 
Trash 2 Treasure @ Sassy Sites
Power Of Paint @ Domestically Speaking
Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design
White Wednesday @ Faded Charm
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
Piece of Work Wednesday @  Primitive & Proper
Good Life Wednesday @ A Beach Cottage

Open House Thursday @ No Minimalist Here
Strut Your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage

From Trash To Treasure Thursday @ Alchemy Fine Living
100 Ideas Under $100 @ Beyond The Picket Fence

Blog Stalking Thursday @ The Crafty Blog Stalker
Cottage Flora Thursday @ Fishtail Cottage  
Show & Share @ Southern Lovely
Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Furniture Feature Friday @ Miss Mustard Seed

Remodelaholic Friday @ Remodelaholic
Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest

Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Weekend WrapUp Party @ Tatertots and Jello
Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors
Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different, Act Normal 

Any Link Goes Party @ Bacon Time With The Hungry Hungry Hypo 
Sunday Showcase Party @ By Stephanie Lynn
 
Sundae Scoop Weekend Wrap Up Party @ I love Nap Time 
Sunday Blog Love @ Cherished Treasures
Before and After Party @ Thrifty Decor Chick

14 comments:

  1. Terry - amazing transformations and what a great way to show them off! You are quite an artist - everyone of your projects are unique. I absolutely love the wall sconces!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you are showing all the transformation in a collage....If I would remember to take a before...I could do that! But your painting is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful transformations. Can not even venture to say which is my favorite. They are all so wonderful.

    Karan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly amazing, some of the best transformations I have seen. Picker Sisters watch out!. Blessings,Marta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are great transformations! Its amazing what a little paint and fabric can do to a piece of furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that each of your pieces is a work of art. It is obvious that you put a-lot of time and effort in to them. They are all beautiful.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! I imagine you sitting so patiently painting all the details. I know when I'm left to my devices and a quiet house fun things happen when no one is looking.
    Kristy @ 4 the love of WOOD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great informations! You are quite an artist. Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great transformations! You are so artistic and talented! Thanks for linking up with us at Show & Share!

    Marie
    mylilpinkpocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word, you are so creative and talented!! You did a fantastic job on each of these makeovers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You blew me out of the water. Gosh you are really good at those transformations. I envy your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very great job! The tea kettle is my favorite!!

    Please feel free to link up your awesome improvements to my Make Yourself Monday Blog Hop!

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the tea pot, all are great though. Thanks for sharing at Bacon time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been enjoying your transformations for a while--they are some of my favs!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me smile to hear from you!

09 10