2/24/2011

My Friends Bathroom

Okay, so far I have shown you my friends Living Room, Dining Room, and Kitchen. (You can click on each room to view posts) I will now show you her bathroom. Remember, it is very hard to take good pictures in a bathroom because of it's size. This one has a very soft feel. She gets it all to herself (hubby has his own, isn't she lucky). The walls are tiled midway and then a soft green with delicate stripes are painted on the upper. The stripes were done after painting the walls one color. Then she taped off the stripes and used water based Minwax Polycrylic semi-gloss. She pulled the tape off immediately and you have almost instant gratification. Enjoy





You probably noticed that she loves anything vintage. And we both have a wall plate fetish. We actually counted one time recently...we both have a lot of plates on our walls, but she beat me by 10 or so. I know, we are sick!
NOTE: You should be able to click on most of the pictures to enlarge to see further details.
These parties I love to link up to or check out my Blog Parties tab
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On The Porch
Make It For Monday @ Cottage Instincts
Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple
Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Girl Creative
Making The World Cuter @ Making The World Cuter
Twice Owned Tuesday @ House Of Grace
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Power Of Paint @ Domestically Speaking
White Wednesday @ Faded Charm
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
Piece of Work Wednesday @  Primitive & Proper
Good Life Wednesday @ A Beach Cottage
Strut Your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage
100 Ideas Under $100 @ Beyond The Picket Fence
Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Furniture Feature Friday @ Miss Mustard Seed
Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest
Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors
Strut Your Stuff @ The Saturday Morning Blog
Sunday Showcase Party @ By Stephanie Lynn

7 comments:

  1. I have a wall plate fetish, too, Terry. I just don't have much wall space, unfortunately. I like the idea of the tole tray hanging in a bathroom Very petty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betcha guests love to linger in this bathroom! Gorgeous, simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage look to this room. She has so many pretty thing! Thanks for showing us, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a very pretty vintage bathroom. I love the cherubs and vintage china, too! Sooo my style!

    Thank you and thank your friend, too, for sharing....and forever decorating! :0)

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tole tray caught my eye. I love the light fixture...I have a similar style (vintage) over my kitchen island. Bath looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bath; so pretty! I'd never leave, lol!

    Just renovated mine in a vintage style too; stop by the Beach Bungalow sometime and have a look around!

    Sue
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen better than this site.

    ReplyDelete

It makes me smile to hear from you!

09 10